Get your Business Scorecard Below
My Business Scorecard is a comprehensive self-assessment questionnaire and checklist designed for you to evaluate various aspects of your business. It covers key areas such as efficiency, vision, budgeting, target customer identification, differentiation, team management, performance measurement, sales and marketing, team building, recruiting and hiring, strategy, and future business offerings.
Your ultimate goal is to be able to answer “Yes” to as many questions as possible. It is highly unlikely that you will answer “Yes” to all the questions. Don’t get discouraged. The scorecard provides a guide for you to identify areas to work on to move your business forward, those things you aren’t yet able to answer “Yes”.
To use this Business Scorecard, consider the following steps:
- Reflect on each question and statement in the assessment, marking “Yes,” “No,” or “What is This?” as appropriate. Be honest with yourself about the current state of your business.
- Calculate your total score by counting the number of “Yes” answers. The maximum score is 56.
- Set a target score for one year from now, and think about the changes you need to make in your business to achieve that target score.
- Identify the most pressing issue or goal in your business that you would like to address. This will help you prioritize your efforts.
- Develop a plan to address your identified issues and goals. Consider seeking guidance from a business coach or mentor (like me) to help you with this process, and to get there faster.
By systematically working through this scorecard, you can identify areas of improvement and develop a clear strategy to achieve your business goals. Remember that change takes time, and it is important to monitor your progress regularly, making adjustments to your plans as needed.