You are really good at your one thing. But what about business?

Welcome to Sturdy Coaching.

If you are like most business owners, you launched your business because you are really good at your one thing, that thing you do.

But maybe you’ve found yourself caught in the Chaos Conundrum or the Cash Flow Chasm. Or maybe your time is being taken up with the Petty Players on your team. It’s important that you do something about it before you hit the Beleaguered Bottom.

If you are frustrated, distracted, or as one business owner recently put it, “Up to my a** in alligators”, then you are in the right place. My programs help you avoid all of these.

You are likely among the ninety percent of entrepreneurs launch their business being great at their one thing. You have the technical side down. You can treat patients, bake pastries, run wiring, brew beer, draft contracts, and create great customer, client, and patient relationships. But you likely lack any kind of formal training in managerial and strategic work. So you may struggle with cash flow, management, strategic planning, recruiting, marketing, training, and the problem children on your team.

Lack of business training leads to 80% of businesses failing in the first five years. I am sure you do not want to be part of that 80%. But beyond that there are plenty of the remaining 20% who are stuck. They get stuck because of all the day to day urgencies and emergencies. They need help breaking through the Chaos Conundrum or flying high over the Cash Flow Chasm or dealing with the Petty Players.

I love helping business owners! My business’s Higher Purpose is to help entrepreneurs make the world a better place. And you can only do that if your business survives and thrives. 

If you want to pursue your passion through your business, then again, you are in the right place. 

Working with me you will gain enough of a business education to pursue your Vision and passion. My goal is not for you to become a business specialist and serial entrepreneur, unless that’s what you want. My goal for you is to establish your Vision for your current business and implement the tools so that you succeed in achieving it.

Implementation is key! You have to put these things in place to benefit your business and yourself.

You will learn the 12 Focus Forward Pillars. And you will implement them in your business. They are the solid foundation upon which you will build your business so that it thrives, grows, and fulfills your Vision.

One of the best things about this is that the work you do now, the decisions you make, and the processes you put in place, will continue to serve you and your business for years to come. 

Some of the 12 Focus Forward Pillars are:

  1. Your Efficiency Playbook!
  2. Your Vision of Meaning
  3. Your 3-Bucket Budget!
    to get you started.

I have simplified every step for you. Whether you work directly with me or go through the program on your own, I have boiled each of the Pillars down to the essential elements to make learning and implementation easy and straightforward for you so you can still concentrate on your one thing.

Take the Business Assessment below to see how your business stacks up against the 12 Focus Forward Pillars.

Or get started now!

 

Your journey will involve three elements:

BEST PRACTICES

Learn The 12 Focus Forward Pillars.

IMPLEMENTATION

Make it happen.
Build your Playbook.

COMMUNITY

Connect with other like-minded and motivated business owners.

You will learn best practices so you do not have to re-invent the wheel and figure everything out on your own.

You will implement the 12 Focus Forward Pillars to bring them to life in your business.

And you will join a community of like-minded and motivated people who you can share with and learn from.

Have questions? I am here for you. You can email me at sturdymckee@gmail.com, message me on Facebook, or schedule a time to talk by clicking on the button below.

“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them.”  – Tim Gallwey

About Sturdy

Sturdy has a passion for helping entrepreneurs and business owners. He is a business coach, entrepreneur and business owner who started out as a physical therapist and private practice owner. He helps business owners learn to run their business efficiently so they can make the world a better place.

“I feel very fortunate to have Sturdy in my corner. Times are tough with profit margins shrinking and regulations increasing. I’ve been very impressed since day one working with Sturdy. He has a systematic and comprehensive approach to building and supporting the growth of my business.”

 

GARRETT AKAHOSHI, MPT, CSCS, OWNER

PEAK PHYSICAL THERAPY, CUPERTINO, CA